Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

excitation and boundary codition assignment problem in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra2027

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
TEMP LOCATION :AJMER, PROPER: BAREILLY(U.P.) INDIA
Activity points
ok i m designing an antenna with MS FEED LNE technique for 3 to 5 ghz application and i want to give it a planer shape (for eg: A ,E,F,U slot) but when i m designing it i am facing given problems and i cant understand how can i solve these problems?:

1) The background does not touch the following boundaries "Perf1_INF_GND.This may prouduce an incorrect result(when solution setup define)

2) Port WavePort:The port has no terminals defined on it.(when excitation assign then wave port give this warning).

3) Port WavePort1:The number of terminals must be between 1 and 25.(and also this error fir excitation)

What kind of antenna are you designing ? Can you upload the image of the structure that you are planning to implement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back