Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

example needed for using mailbox in multicore microblaze platform in xilinx V5 FX130

Status
Not open for further replies.

happylbd

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i was working on a multicore microblaze platform ,i want to use mailbox to deal with the data communication between the two cores(microblaze)
my problem is that i have no idea how to config mailbox,i hope anyone could kingly show me a example
THX

Refer to Xilinx website, most development boards for Microblaze have good resources. you need to explorer to find it. As I remember ML505 development board has it.

i search the xilinx website,but cant find any useful resource on mailbox ,hoping that you can give me more help,a website link,a example. THX

thanks so much for your help,with the help of these document i think i can solve my problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back