Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ethernet Connection from Linux to PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedd999

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Ethernet Connection

I am looking to use an ethernet connection to a PIC from a Linux machine so that I can do digital I/O using the microcontroller.

I am a complete noob when it comes to TCP/IP and interfacing with PICs. I have been looking around on the net for a while and am just finding development boards. Does anyone know of a good site that can help me possibly build my own from the ground up, and go over what I need and how things work...

Help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Ethernet Connection

I actually had a look at that site a little while back... found it from the link from blueroomelectronics :)

Once the hardware for "Minimal implementation PIC18F Microcontroller with ENC28J60 Ethernet Controller" is built, how difficult is it to modify code to do digital i/o with the microcontroller?

Re: Ethernet Connection

This thesis totally match your need. Have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back