Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error when plot using HspiceS in Cadence IC 5141 Usr5 HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jycjycjyc

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: error when plot using HspiceS in Cadence IC 5141 Usr5 H

below were the exact error message i got when i simulated a simple circuit. I have just installed
Hspice 2006 9 in order to use HspiceS in Cadence. Same simulation could be done successfully using SpectreS but not hspiceS . Can any one plz help me to solve this problem. do i need to configure anything in my Cadence or Hspice?

*Error* asiEnvGetVar: Variable `fields saveOppoint' not declared for analysis `dc'
Delete psf data in /root/simulation/tb_INV_2/hspiceS/schematic/psf.
HSPICE FINISHED

elapsed time 1 S
...successful.
reading simulation data...
...successful.
*Error* Trying to plot expression <IS("/V2/PLUS" "/root/simulation/tb_INV_2/hspiceS/schematic")>, which does not evaluate to an object that can be plotted, like waveform or parametric wave. Please refer to the Wavescan User Guide to see what all types of objects can be plotted in Wavescan. Expression which evaluates to only those type(s) of objects can be plotted.
*WARNING* (reader): string terminated by illegal char \000 at line 9 of file /root/simulation/tb_INV_2/hspiceS/schematic/psf/logFile
"raw/tb_INV_2.sw0SYNTAX ERROR found at line 9 column 18 of file /root/simulation/tb_INV_2/hspiceS/schematic/psf/logFile

Added after 4 hours 35 minutes:

Can u explain to me what is going on and how to fix this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back