Not open for further replies.

noob64

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
brenner 9

Hi , I've recently built the Sprut's Brenner 9L programmer **broken link removed** but the software USBURN throw 2 errors : Error Code:997 , and USB Error SE: 100 (on the programmer window) .The programmer is detected , also my dspic33fj128 but I cannot do more operations (he throw that errors).:?:
I have read the brenner 8 & 9 manual and I've done all that says there about the errors , but no good results. Sometimes i can only do erase or CP removal but 1 at 10 try.
If someone dealt with those errors I will much appreciate some help.
THX.

dspic usb

If it is a ICSP type of programmer with a cable connecting the programmer with the target, try to make the cable short (25cm max).

I had an ICSP type programmer who had similar problems and i put som aluminium foil around the ICSP-cable for extra shielding and viola.. worked..
I guess the ICSP-cable was a little bit to long.

Maybee worth a try.

/Mateo

usb brenner

I've connected it directly to the ICSP ("cable" aprox 2 cm) , and the same problem , I don't know why this error persist all is done exactly like it says on the site.Next try will be on a laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…