Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Envelope of cuve or trajectory

Status
Not open for further replies.

amine8052

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every one,
realy i need your help please

I am working on tracking the coordinates (trace of indexes of pixels in files or bench) of an image (x and y). Im tracking result by a processing unit (no sensor, just an observation on the coordinates).
... I estimate the average line of each traject by a simple estimator of Luenberguer (this part works fine). Also I will need to calculate is the envelope line of this curve , is in this part where I want your advice on finding the right track.
I tried to locate the peaks of this curve, the method works well for sinusoidal signals, but I want a general approach (the signals with noise)

I calculate the standard deviation (sigma) or the variance. To find the envelope of the curve I have to multiply that number by sigma K (2, 3 ...)how can i finding the optimum k ?

thanks

in pictures an exemple of 2 trajectory, the demonstration is only for (x):
- in black the envelope
+ (2* sigma) for the sinus pente
+ sigma for the second curve
- in red or green the center estimated of trajectory

Envelope detection (on ligne)

hello every one,
realy i need your help please

I am working on tracking the coordinates (trace of indexes of pixels in files or bench) of an image (x and y). Im tracking result by a processing unit (no sensor, just an observation on the coordinates).
... I estimate the average line of each traject by a simple estimator of Luenberguer (this part works fine). Also I will need to calculate is the envelope line of this curve , is in this part where I want your advice on finding the right track.
I tried to locate the peaks of this curve, the method works well for sinusoidal signals, but I want a general approach (the signals with noise)

I calculate the standard deviation (sigma) or the variance. To find the envelope of the curve I have to multiply that number by sigma K (2, 3 ...)how can i finding the optimum k ?

in pictures an exemple of 2 trajectory, the demonstration is only for (x):
- in black the envelope
+ (2* sigma) for the sinus pente
+ sigma for the second curve
- in red or green the center estimated of trajectory

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back