Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded Design labEquipements list needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UroBoros

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
My Work is trying to establish a embedded design devision with Microcntrollers to begin with, then move on to DSP and FPGAs.
We wish to purchase equipements needed for the design fasility.

Microcntroller programmers and debuggers we already have.

We do not have any oscilloscopes, logic analyzers or specctrum analizers.

can somebody help me by providing a list of equipements and specifications which are needed to setup a development fasility.

Please suggest a good setup. I can uinderstand the budget determins the list. But budget is alterable, provided I have a good idea about what is needed for which purpose .
Please help with some brief descriptions within your time constraints. ( For Example DSO, what frequency range we need for this work?)

Thanks.

You seem to be working cart before the horse to me.
I would suggest a better approach is to decide what it is you are going to design
then buy suitable equipment capable of doing the job the design requires.
Having a lab full of very nice expensive equipment doesn't help if it doesnt match your product.

My best solution reading your post would be to suggest you start by employing an experienced
project manager for the field you expect to design in and let him tell you what you need
when he's been briefed by you and understood your specific aims and objectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back