Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all sir, I recently join edaboard...i heared from my friend that this is a good place for beginners as well as for partially experts in electronics field...i hope i will get full supports from all experts....thank you all....

Now came to the point I have a c code in sst89e516rd2
i want to run same code in AT89s51/52.. what step i can do? i baught programmer for AT89s51 from amazon...i burn hex file into this controller successfully but i cant see charactors on lcd as i done in sst89e516rd2

sst89e516rd2 is pin-compatible but has additional feautures compared to 89s51, e.g. more memory, more special function registers. If the code isn't designed for 89S51, it must not necessary run on it. You need to check the source code, or compile for test with 89S51 settings and see if there are any errors (unknown registers, out-of memory).

Thanks for reply...Got it sir...i compile same code on compiler in 89s51...it shows memory error.....right...

one more thing that can i use 89c51 instead of sst89e516rd2 for same procedure?

Hi all sir, I recently join edaboard...i heared from my friend that this is a good place for beginners as well as for partially experts in electronics field...i hope i will get full supports from all experts....thank you all....

Now came to the point I have a c code in sst89e516rd2
i want to run same code in AT89s51/52.. what step i can do? i baught programmer for AT89s51 from amazon...i burn hex file into this controller successfully but i cant see charactors on lcd as i done in sst89e516rd2
Hi Dheeraj People can help you more if you show your hardware connection and code

It's not too difficult to program the microcontroller. my advice for you that don't copy to someone code. just define your problem and then try to write your code This way you can learn a lot. this is my personal opinion, others may have different opinions

Good Luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.