Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

embedded C programming with ARM7 lpc2148 ...Anyone Plz Help..Itz Urgent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

annanita

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Actually i am doing a project in Bio impedance measurement...i am doing coding in lpc2148...i wanted a keypad scanning base program in lpc2148....Can anybody give me the base program for keypad scanning ???

i don't know how to display the bio impedance parameters in the keypad scanning....how to write the code ??? Can anyone help me please......its very urgent......

To develop code in Embedded 1st of all we should know the circuit
EX: to write the code LCD, what are the pins that connected to LCD device similarly for keypad also

are the pins SDA and SCL u are refferring to ??

in LCD modules there are 16 lines are thier,. u cant c SDA and SCL
please if you have any circuit diagram put it here

i have only the architecture of lpc 2148 n one processor diagram with me.....

Attachments

• architecture.jpg
    architecture.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 98
  • processordiagram.jpg
    processordiagram.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 100

i am coding graphics lcd program......

exactly what you are using??
i think you are using blue board isn't??

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

without LCD and Keyboard how you will do your project?

keypad scanning concept is similar to that we do in 8051. Some of the important settings are
1) PINSELECT
2)IODIR
3)IOCLR
4)IOSET
Hope you have done keypad scanning for 8051 or any 8 bit uC

this figure is of no use to help you,, as the program depends on port pin configuration,, to which port keyboard is connected, and to which pin Lcd is connected... you should have basic information of circuit diagram....

I am using a bioimpedance measurement kit which has ARM7 lpc 2148 processor inside, a graphics lcd display and a bioimpedance module integrated into it. first i have to display the characters in the display and then write the code for calculating all the bioimpedance parameter values and display the corresponding values on the display. next i have to display all the calculated bioimpedance parameter values in the keypad scanning that is if i am pressing one of the keys in the keypad it should display one of the values, then if next i am pressing another key , it should display another value...etc. After this, i have to display a waveform..This is a summary of my project.

what my problem is that in the graphics lcd program , the characters are getting displayed on the graphics lcd but the values which are being calculated are not getting displayed on the graphics lcd. i showed the code to a person ,he is saying its because of addressing problem because of this, the values are not coming to the display. he said to check the processor diagram and check if SDA and SCL signals are coming to the display or not. i have attached the base programs which i am using for both graphics lcd and keypad scanning here(GLCD.doc and key.doc).. and i also have attached the program which i have done for graphics lcd(final.doc)....please check....

Attachments

• final.doc
    15.6 KB · Views: 112
  • GLCD.doc
    13.8 KB · Views: 114
  • key.doc
    11.6 KB · Views: 102

i have one doubt......do you know if ultrasonic boards have ARM7 microcontroller ???

it may or may not..
there are many ultrasonics board ........

please send us the schematic to check your code,we dont have time to implement schematic using your code

post the complete circuit diagram and all information if quick help is needed.... bits and pieces of information will only delay response

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

ultra sonic do not have ARM7 in it

---------- Post added at 09:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 ----------

tell which module you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.