Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Exercises!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOps

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

What about to share the urls with archieves or files with various exercises in electronics?

for example circuit analysis exercises, and other, from various books etc?

i tried to use search in the net...but i didnt find any good archieve of various exercises...for example for circuit analysis.

does anyone know where to find it?

thanx

Try searching here. You will find lots of books and links.

that are just some of the electronics books with a few exercises in them.

and i speak about huge archieves with analog circuits exercises!

but thanx anyway!

BlackOps said:
that are just some of the electronics books with a few exercises in them.

and i speak about huge archieves with analog circuits exercises!

but thanx anyway!

**broken link removed**
http://www.discovercircuits.com/

Something like these?

Sedra/Smith Microelectronic Circuits u might have heard of..

they contain lots of exercises along wioth their solutions to aid u..

btw, what do u mean by exercises? if u mean questions on the relevant subject.. they are availanble plenty in the backj of the text books(u might know that.) and also the books pointed by usernam also are very good books.. if i have not understood ur request.. pls make me..

/cedance

In case your looking for some basic circuit analysis, try putting your hands on a classic :

"Student problem supplement to Basic engineering circuit analysis, J. David Irwin "

Good luck,
P.

arunmit168 said:
BlackOps said:
btw, what do u mean by exercises? if u mean questions on the relevant subject.. they are availanble plenty in the backj of the text books(u might know that.) and also the books pointed by usernam also are very good books.. if i have not understood ur request.. pls make me..

Well, i mean a lot of exercises about Nodal,Mesh analysis, and other kind of analysis...for example 1000 circuits where i must find some values in them, using different techniques, it would be cool to find such archieve of exercises...but not a BiG book with a FeW exercises inside....where only 1-2 are pretty hard.

But i need a good archieve with lots of interesting circuit analysis exercises, with solutions.

thanx

there is no one single book that can fullfill your needs.

just go to a library and stand in front of the electrical engineering books section and start solving questions from each and every book

How Can I get The Solution manual Of
Basic engineering circuit analysis, J. David Irwin

Plz Help Me.....

Message is unavailable.

This helps A Lot...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back