Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Warfare: the radar attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Electronic Warfare

Could somebody post this book please ?

"EW 101: A First Course in Electronic Warfare" by David Adamy

Thanks in advance

Re: Electronic Warfare

I think you will find this particularly to the point:

h**p://www.vectorsite.net/ttwiz.html

You might also want to look into the Association of Old Crows:

w*w.crows.org

(Really, that is no joke. See if you can figure out why they are called "Crows" and what is the Order of the Green Worm and what is that referenced to?)

I went for a book titled The "Wizard War" or maybe it was the "Battle of the Beams"? I don't recall exactly, but nevertheless, I found it quite interesting as it described the electronic warfare campaign that went on between U. K. and Germany during WW II. It is well worth locating and reading. I found a book on Amazon by R. V. Jones (Wizard War) that looks like the book I remember but I am not certain. It is set in the correct time frame and probably is the one. As I recall there was a TV show about the same story, The Secret War: The Battle of the Beams/To See for a Hundred Miles (Vol. 1) by William Woolman (VHS Tape - 1988). Again I ma not certain that this is what I saw but it looks likely.

You might also find The Wild Weasels (Vietnam War vintage) interesting.

There was a question about ECCM. ECM (Electronic Counter Measures) are procedures and devices intended to counter and defeat the enemy electronic warfare measures. ECCM are Electronic Counter Counter Measures to counter the ECM. There probably are even ECCCM's to again counter the ECCM.............(just kidding)

Electronic Warfare

Could somebody post this book please ?

"EW 101: A First Course in Electronic Warfare" by David Adamy

Please somebody help me with it ! S.O.S Mayday S.O.S Mayday ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back