Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ELECTRONIC STETHOSCOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaid

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
project on electronic stethoscope

Hi, I am a 4th yr student doing an electronic stethoscope that needs to pick up sounds from a patient and then display a diagnosis on an LCD.Please help me to figure out how to do this as time is passing by quick.
Thank u...

stethoscope pezo

Hi

Read attach document two method discribed one using microphone and other using pezo transduser which can we get from buzzer hope this will help now the out put signal you can interface with any microcontroller, also take look to following topic get some idea for microcontroller interfacing

Regards
Fragrance

project on stethoscope using microcontroller

I've notice one research that uses an optical fiber as the sensor. the benefit is that stethoscope can use while performing MRI or other imaging. This is way cool and its easy to develope.

electronic stethoscope using microcontroller

Hi
I just read that FRAGRANCE is a biomedical engineer.wow!Just the person I am looking for.
My electronic stethoscope has to detect noramal and abnormal heart and lung sounds.I am really not sure how to do this since the diagnosis should be displayed on an LCD eg:Mitral stenosis detected. I want to use an AVR micro for the processing.How can I do this?
Please help me as this project is really urgent. anyone else is more than welcome to give their advise.

Thank you soo much:)

MODERATOR ACTION: for same kind question never make another post always asked under same topic to get quick answer

electronic stethoscope avr

jaid said:
Hi
I just read that FRAGRANCE is a biomedical engineer.wow!Just the person I am looking for.
My electronic stethoscope has to detect noramal and abnormal heart and lung sounds.I am really not sure how to do this since the diagnosis should be displayed on an LCD eg:Mitral stenosis detected. I want to use an AVR micro for the processing.How can I do this?
Please help me as this project is really urgent. anyone else is more than welcome to give their advise.

Thank you soo much:)

heart sound can be diagnosis there is machine called CTG which measure baby heart sound and movment in the mother, as for as lung sound i never have listen for this kind of instrument before but i know other kind of instrument like sperometer or vetlograph which measure the capcity of lung and flow volume to diagnosis that lung is infected or not, these kind of instrument also measure the inhealing capcity of lung

regards
Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back