Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Science fair robot electronics kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I was a kid back in the 80's I had one of those electronic kits similar to the 150 in one that was popular, the kind with the spring terminals that you bend over & insert a wire.
This one had the usual carboard backplate, only it was vertical, it had a couple of partially assembled 555 oscillators, speaker, leds & other bits.
I'm trying to remember what it was called so I can try to find another, I think it was robot bonanza or something like that, robot was in the title.
It cam from tandy here in the Uk, tandy was our version of radio shack.
--- Updated ---

As ofen happens I posted the question after looking for ages then found it right away.
Its a science fair sensor robot 20.
Theres only 1 ic, not a 555 its a op amp, probably 741, but it is partly assembled with a couple of resistors and a cap.
Seem fairly cheap on ebay.
Theres 2 versions, one is upright and the later one is flat.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back