Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Books, which one you recommend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifryd

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
robotics

Hi

I would like to ask you what books do you find useful in the field of Electronics?

I am searching for a book which would be similar to two listed below:

1) The Art of Electronics
2) Electronic Devices

As far as I am concern "The Art of Electronics" is good book for circuits and "Electronic Devices" has great pictures of electrons flow.

I don`t know which one to buy. But I thought you may add some new books before I buy one.

Book can consist either analog or digital electronics or both of them.

Adam

You did not mention the level needed, a beginner, advanced etc, However if you need many analog stuff (topic) in one book then I will recomend "Fundamentals of Analog Circuits by Thomas L. Floyd and David". If you need basics along with some practical touch a very good book is "Electronics Principle By Albert Paul Malvino"

Enjoy!

Yes you are right I forgot to mention about level of the book I am seraching!
I am doing a Phd in the field of automatics and robotics (electronics) and I am seraching for more advanced books.

Adam

I think that the best Electronic book is Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits by Behzad Razavi. Try to obtain it.

Added after 11 seconds:

Then I will recomend following books: Just go through their contents by searching the web, you will find approx. all of them, you can download them, see and buy if required.

Analog Circuit Design By Willey, John and Rudy
Control Systems Engineering BY NORMN NISE
Robotics and automation handbook by Thomas R. Kurfess
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems By J. Angeles

ENJOY!

Another good book for robotics:

Introduction to Mechanics of Robotic Manipulation, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004

i'd prefer
microelectronic circuits 5th edition sedra & smith

-microelectronic circuits by Sedra Smith

-microelectronic circuits by Richard c.Jaeger & Travis N.Blalock

-Analysis &design of analog integrated circuit by Gray Meyer : good for more studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back