Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electrocardiogram and photoplethysmogram from finger(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0nta

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
design photoplethysmogram

hi i'm new here i dunno how to start , but i'm a student in the middle one doing a project to design an ECG and PPG circuit to monitor heart rate from finger, is there any suggestion/opinion/advise or design for this project for me? thanks.

photoplethysmogram

p0nta said:
hi i'm new here i dunno how to start , but i'm a student in the middle one doing a project to design an ECG and PPG circuit to monitor heart rate from finger, is there any suggestion/opinion/advise or design for this project for me? thanks.
first we have to make anlysis of electrical signal taken from differnt person finger.
good as well heard pateient. in that any difference is there that we have to find out.
the difference may be time domain or frequency domain.
then we can detect heart rate difference

photoplethysmogram circuit

does an ECG can detect heart rate using finger? im abit confuse there, because from what i see , the ecg using electrodes that connected to a certain point on the body something like Lead I , Lead II etc. , is it possible to get from the finger ? is there any circuit design schematics you could show me or recommend me ? for the PPG i could understand a bit because it is used on the index finger using infra red and photo transistor. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back