Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ELC (Encounter Library Characterization )(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is ELC (Encounter Library Characterization ) a sperate product or it is included in main encounter toolset?

Johnson said:
Is ELC (Encounter Library Characterization ) a sperate product or it is included in main encounter toolset?

Halo Johnson,

I have just started looking at ELC for the first time. It is required to characterise a new standard cell library. How would one obtain the SPICE subcircuit and model files that are required by the tool? I've read the user guide but it isnt quite clear on where to find or how to create these files

Thank you!

Halo Johnson,

I have just started looking at ELC for the first time. It is required to characterise a new standard cell library. How would one obtain the SPICE subcircuit and model files that are required by the tool? I've read the user guide but it isnt quite clear on where to find or how to create these files

Thank you!

If you are designing a custom-tailored atandard cell , ELC could help you to develop a liberty file which is essential for Digitlal Design Flow. That is the spice netlists are generated by yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back