Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] EEG Electrodes data acquisition through Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulchauhan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys,

I need to acquire data from eeg electrodes through Matlab . I haven't did this thing before . I saw few threads in edaboard discussing the same topic. But , i found them useless for a noob .

Can you guys please guide me out step by step on EEG Electrodes data acquisition through matlab.

Things i have :

1.> Windows PC with matlab installed already
2.> Set of EEG electrodes

Thanks,

Is there anybody in edaboard who can help me acquire eeg electrodes data in matlab .

Please guys,i am in serious trouble .

Thanks ,
Rahul

I've done data telemetry with MATLAB before using MATLAB's built-in serial port functionality. But that means you need to build the hardware to sample the EEG signals, and send them to the PC via RS232 or USB. There's a considerable amount of hardware and software design involved in that. Alternatively you could buy a DAQ module, like those sold by national instruments, many of which include built in matlab compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back