Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ee214 stanford lecture notes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee314 hamid rategh

is there any link for download them,thanx

rfic course lecture notes stanford homework

Who has the EE314(winter2005) lecture notes by Thomas Lee?
For this yeas' by Dr. Hamid Rategh ,you can visit:
**broken link removed**

Regards

ee214 tom lee

lee never posts notes

thomas h. lee and ee 414 handout

But Lee posted some tutorial on phase noise, impedance behavior. those are pretty good.

model file for ee214

Hi, guys,

I am looking for loadsig file from EE 214. Basically, the class uses Hspice, but use Matlab for plotting graphs. However, somehow, I cannot use the files I downloaded from MIT. I heard that there is loadsig modified by Prof. Murmann so that students can use in Window machines.

Thanks.

stanford ee214 lecture notes

You don't have to use Murmann's modified version. Go to MIT (do google:
h**p://www-mtl.mit.edu/~perrott/Distribution/HspiceToolbox/) download the file, install it, and run the file as mentioned in the manual.

ee484 said:
Hi, guys,

I am looking for loadsig file from EE 214. Basically, the class uses Hspice, but use Matlab for plotting graphs. However, somehow, I cannot use the files I downloaded from MIT. I heard that there is loadsig modified by Prof. Murmann so that students can use in Window machines.

Thanks.

ee214 thomas h. lee

Check this post:

How to import Hspice (PC) simulation data to Matlab (PC)?
You will fix the problem.

shinnyi said:
did anyone can tell me. what wrong??

>> x = loadsig(’test.tr0’);
??? x = loadsig(’test.tr0’);
|
Error: Missing variable or function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor