Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EDABOARD icons definitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

efron

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
To moderators,

Hi, I don't know if this thread is already existing (I made a search but I din't find it).

I would like to know what are the meanings of different icons shown in the pages - or where to find this information ?

Thanks in advance,

Efron

32_1288777530.jpg

To moderators,

Hi, I don't know if this thread is already existing (I made a search but I din't find it).

I would like to know what are the meanings of different icons shown in the pages - or where to find this information ?

Thanks in advance,

Efron

32_1288777530.jpg

First icon is indicating that there are new posts in the thread after your last login and still unread

Second icon indicates that there are no unread messages in the thread

Third icon is indicating that there are no unread messages in the thread and you have contributed to the thread

I am also a new member and had the same doubt. Can you please tell the meaning of other icons too (the one with the yellow lightning symbol, the one with the red x and the one with the red circle).

I am also a new member and had the same doubt. Can you please tell the meaning of other icons too (the one with the yellow lightning symbol, the one with the red x and the one with the red circle).
For better understanding, you may post the screen shot here intead explaining it in thin air.

sorry for not posting the images earlier...
here is the link for the images...
78_1290073119.jpg

sorry for not posting the images earlier...
here is the link for the images...
78_1290073119.jpg

Well in this case

first icon indicate that closed thread which is marked as hot topic/thread,
second icon is denote as again hot topic/thread with unread posts and
last icon also indicate that closed thread without unread posts

Status
Not open for further replies.