Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EagleCad software importing parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzy

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a Ic in EagelCade software but I dont have it in any of my libraries (TDA7294)

Does anyone know how I can get it installed.

Read the manual and learn how to do it yourself, this is the first basic skill you need to learn using CAD software...

Correct, many parts won't have CAD footprints available from the manufacturer, so you will often have to make your own. I've made hundreds over the years with Eagle. It's an essential skill for anyone using the software, and it's not difficult.

I don't have a manual but if it's free I guess I'll try finding one.

There are on line tutorials and plent of info on here, try some searches.

I figured, its just because I'm at a down phase now because I have no internet on my laptop, phone service is just 200mb per day so I thought asking would be shorter process since I'll have to wait about 2 to 3 months to get back some internet on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back