Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dual rigid horn antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

khurram587

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Dears,

In the past I have successfully designed the UWB patch antenna. I feel great thrill and enjoyment in designing antenna Nowadays, i am working on Dual rigid horn antenna. i have studied some basic concepts of horn antenna but i am facing difficulty of the design procedure. i.e. i dont know the formula and the equations. though i knew which parameters to calculate but the formulas required foir those parameters are not known to me.i have searched a lot on the internet but find no success.

So, if somebody can refer me to some interrnet links or research papers or e-books discussing about the design formulas i shall be thankfull to HIM/HER

Did you have a chance to refer to the book called antennas from theory to practise and other books.

Regards
Elchachito

no i dnt have plz refer me .if u can upload or snd me the link.thanks

regards
khurram

what is your email.

Regards
ChachitoEL

Did u go through
Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design by Constantine A. Balanis
Antennas by John D. Kraus

regards
tumati

yes but there are no mentioning of ridges.

regards
khurram

can u please send me also the link of antennas theory to practice book by wiley,
my mail id is gk.kashyap@hotmail.com
That would be helpful a lot for my pg project.
thanks in advance!!!
have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back