Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DQS Data strobe enable circuitry

Status
Not open for further replies.

promach

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For Data strobe enable circuitry , in Figures 4 and 5 , how exactly does the DQS_Clean being phase-shifted 90 degrees with reference to DQS_P and DQS_N ? Why do we need the COUNTER module in which the circuit is described in Figure 5 ? What value should I assign for Vref ?

Data strobe enable circuitry Figure 4.png

Data strobe enable circuitry Figure 5.png

how exactly does the DQS_Clean being phase-shifted 90 degrees with reference to DQS_P and DQS_N ?

Possibly so incoming Data settles at a high or low voltage, just before the moment a clock signal arrives to gate the flip-flop.

What value should I assign for Vref ?

At the op amps... The other inputs have labels containing P & N. Probably the incoming signals are positive or negative (high vs low). My surmise is that Vref is the voltage which determines the difference between high and low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back