Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DPSK communication in underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

MynameNayface

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DPSK in underwater

Hello ,

Here is my question for which I am seeking a answer . I happened to read a paper on a DPSK communication scheme used in underwater communications .
In that particualr paper , they mention about the phase error .
The formula given in that paper for phase error is as follows ,

Y = tan^-1 [double derivative (Φ) / (2*pi*f)+single derivative of (Φ)] .

This paper gives no explanation about how exactly the phase error can be calculated in detail . But from what i read from other books , the component Φ is given by ,

Φ = D * m(t) , where D is a phase modulation constant . and the m(t) being the modulating signal given by , A * cos(2*pi*f*t) .

Is my assumption of the Φ component correct ? . Or could somebody throw more light on how the phase error is calculated .

Regards
Mano .

p:s - The paper in question is " Parametric transmission of wideband signals " by Gerard Loubet , which is available online .

Re: DPSK in underwater

Hello I don't have the answer of your question, are you workin' on underwater system?
I'm workin on underwater ofdm system and I need to change with someone who know about underwater.

Reactions: teenu

teenu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hai im planned to design an equalizer for under water communication can anybody help to construct ambient noise

Yes by adding ricain multipath fading and awgn
refer icjsns and search for "coding in underwater communication paper"
auther:"masumeh karimi"

Reactions: rafati

rafati

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.