Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does icprog supports PIC18F4580

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasser_shoukry

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic18f4580 icprog

I am using IC-prog to program PIC18f microcontrollers, i found that it supports PIC18F458 but my i am willing to use PIC18F4580 , so i want to ask can i use ic-prog safely or not ?

Thanks in advance

V1.05 supports PIC18F4539 but no 4580 listed

yasser_shoukry said:
I am using IC-prog to program PIC18f microcontrollers, i found that it supports PIC18F458 but my i am willing to use PIC18F4580 , so i want to ask can i use ic-prog safely or not ?

Thanks in advance

NO

Go get a ICD2 from MC or make one.

Csaba

Thanks csaba411
If i intended to buy one, should i order it only , or there are some accessories i should buy with it ?

and if want to make one, How can i make one ? will it work correctly or i will face a lot of problems ?

Just search this forum, there is plenty of design in here for RS232 and for USB, it will be a good experience for you to make one.

In case you buy one, try to get a USB version, it is much faster for Debbuging and for uploading your software.

As far as I konow there is no accessories comes or need for ICD.

check for new update of IC-PROG software for your chip

Hi yasser_shoukry. Winpic800 supports 4580 and a lot of others. It also supports a lot of programmers. I used to work with ic-prog but winpic is much better. Download it and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back