Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does fluctuation of voltage affect the computer software????

Status
Not open for further replies.

grelax08

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guyz...

i am working at a certain company, we had encountered problems for almost 5 years but still the problem left unsolved. our machine is a computer aided machine. the machine judges the product based on the parameter installed on a computer aided machine. Now, the problem is, sometimes the machine does not follow its judgement based on the standard parameter that installed on the machine.
I am doubtful on the fluctuatiuon of voltage as its cause... Does the voltage fluctuation affects the program installed in an computer aided machine??
is there any abnormality that will occur when the voltage fluctuates on a computer aided machine?

you have not mentioned how the product is judged on the machine.I mean how it is interfaced with the machine and what all parameters are judged.Has it got any other hardware interfaces,wherein the voltage fluctuatios may interfere.or teh product is simply connected to teh machine through serial ports.

As such,it is unlikely that the softwares installed in computer to get corrupted due to voltage fluctuations.

Re: does fluctuation of voltage affect the computer software

i mean the micro chip particularly mulitlayer capacitor chip is being judged its physical appearance and dimensions based on the parameter installed on the CPU of the machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back