Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY Moving Message Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
microcontroller based moving message disply

Very good works friends.I am interested in this subject and researchin for more power of leds.Go on:)

message disply

I HAVE SOLUTION FOR THIS SEND M EYOUR EMAIL

moving message 59 09 98

can some one give vhdl code for implementing it in cpld

pic16f819.idx proteus

CAN SOME ONE HELP TO TELL ME HOW I CAN WRITE AND READ CHARACTER TO INTERNAL EEPROM OF PIC16F877A,AND HOW TO INTERFACE I2C TO IT..I WLL POST THE SCHEMATICS AND THE CODE IF SOME ONE SHOWS INTEREST.

led moving message display circuit

Hi EDAboard forum users i am new to this forum i was very happy to join in this group ! I have seen all the earlier LED display driver , i request any one to help me to give a brief explaination on how to program or a software that can make a hex code for animated image or GIF file format for a led module driver 8x8 or 16x16 pixcel. Thanking you in advance.

regards

Madane

8051 scrolling message display

You can search LEDFont program in the internet to find the
HEX or bitmap to A51 or C51 format data for programming the LED dot matrix display.

Added after 9 minutes:

Here is a PC printer port driven 8x80 dot matrix display with source code...

diy moving messag display free

Her is source code .....LEDscroll.asm

parallel port address 0x92

I am about making a LED moving sign and i have a problem when the moving sign is under "day light" i can't see the message displyed. So if any one can give me the charactics of LEDs, ex ???? Mcd, ??° of angle ??, and any dealler of high intensity LEDs.
excuse my english

circuit diagram for message display

you refer to the book Rafiquizzman

max7219 +dsn

Thanks to Skgli for the reply , shematic and source code.
I have found some programs for changing image to ledfont. All the programs only make font for leddrive. My aim was not to have only font , any shape of the image or animated image (GIF format) ,for example :cry: like this emoticon animated image. I would like to have a brief explaination and the method for changing the image or animated image to the file format required for uploading to the MICROCONTROLLER and the required program or a software for 8x8 or 16x16 pixcel. Thanking you in advance.

regards

Madane

74ls595 isis

Hi.
Hawe anybody the (.asm) file for this "Message Display" project?
**broken link removed**
Regards.

max6952 project+rar

And where to take an insertion it is possible?

mikroc+max6952

Thanks in advance,
I have posted before but no help till date. I want to upload an animated image to microcontroller. I kindly ask anyone to help me to program an animated image (for example in format .GIF) to .ASM or .HEX format. Example like this emoticon animated image :cry: in GIF format or sequenced image 8x8 or 16x16 pixel black and white to the file format required for the complier or format for uploading to the MICROCONTROLLER . Is there a way for this if so please help me and also advise me for the required software . Thanking you in advance.

regards

Madane

Added after 42 minutes:

Thanks in advance,
This is little bit advanced question for the post programming GIF or Animated sequenced image to ASM format for the complier. This post is to help me to program an image gif or sequenced 32x32 pixcel ,split the image to 8x8 8times or 16x16 4times .I would like to have the source code for ASM for splitting these to the Multiplexer LED driver (8x8 module in 4 coloum and 4 row or 16x16 module to 2 coloum 2 row )
Thanking you in advance.
Madane

effect moving message display

Hi friends,
I am a newbie here. I like to make a moving message display with picmicro and 5X7 matrix I don't know any high level languages and only know assembly language. I tried to download some files from this forum, but it says you don't have points. can anyone help me? send me the related files through mail? actually I can write the software in assambly and program the pic but I don't know the basic idea of moving mesage diplay, how it scanning. please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back