Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Distance learning program for working professionals

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi;ipsdenim

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working in the field of DSPs and video processing. I would like to know about any distance learning program or certification courses offered by variaous institutes/universities for working profesionals which can help to improve my knowledge.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Try Georgia Tech.

**broken link removed**

I would whole-heartedly second the recommendation about Georgia Tech.

I got my MSEE through their distance learning program without ever setting foot on campus. A video of the lectures is sent through the mail. Assignments are faxed in. Exams are proctored locally. In summary, you experience the same course content (lectures, homework, project, exams) as the on-campus students. When you get your diploma, it is the same diploma as the on-campus student (some people expect there should be an asterisk as if distance learning is somehow substandard... not so).

Their EE graduate program is among the top EE graduate programs in the US as ranked by US News and World report.

My focus was power and controls - didn't get into the DSP area. But if the power/controls is any indication, I'd expect it to be very informative, well-presented and challenging coursework.

Status
Not open for further replies.