Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

display problem in s*e*r*e*n*a*d*e 8.71

Status
Not open for further replies.

horak

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear RF and uWave friends,
I have following interesting problem with s. 8.71. When trying to use it in Win98, then there is not possible to modify any existing graph,when trying to do that everytime it gives a message "an analysis must be performed before..." although the analysis was just performed. In NT 4.0 this happens not everytime, but only sometimes. I have met some files in NT, where this error does not appears and in some it happens, so I think it is some attribute or similar saved with the graphs and making this error, or the machine from some to me unknown reason does not recognize that the analyzis was just performed. I have forgotten to add that this appears during linear analysis. The only way how this problem can get round is to open a new graph, make the desired selections and display it, but again without possibility to change it, the same error appears again.
Has anybody met with this "operating system" related problem with graphing and eventually found some solution to avoid that?
I will be happy to hear your opinion,
Best regards,
horak.

A similar problem is existing with Ansoft Designer 1.0. In my opinion it's a bug.
But I use Serenade 8.71a with WinXP Pro and I have never seen such a problem. Strange..

Good Luck

Version 8.5 does not show this problem on Win98 and Win2k (on my machine). Could it be a setting that is stored in the project? Perhaps it could help if you upload a very simple project, where this problems occur (on your machine).

Bye

I was using the same version of Serenade with Win ME and 2000, with no problems. Did you experience the problem with any (similar) software on your computer? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back