Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Signal Processing Project ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krpz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I have take a module at my university about digital signal processing and my professor gave us two alternatives, a written examination or a project. I think the project is more interesting. But i need to propose to my professor project ideas and he is going to evaluate them. Can you help me to find an interesting project idea in the field of digital signal processing with matlab. I think about image compression with matlab but i need some more ideas.
I dont need something very special or difficult just a simple project.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Absolutely the same problem I was in, and I took help from WorldServe Education! They give us ideas online and guide us on the same. They make us work and do not give us codes or ready made answers. You could probably discuss with them for some ideas on DSP. I did my project on 3g reconfigurable Filters- Low power design on FPGA. Visit them at www.worldserve.in

Make a Digital signs is not easy for every one. Because the process is digital panel,led lights etc. If you 'll share pic of your project then may be we can easy suggest you. Other wise there are good info on web you can find it.

Make a Digital signs is not easy for every one. Because the process is digital panel,led lights etc. If you 'll share pic of your project then may be we can easy suggest you. Other wise there are good info on web you can find it.

Signage Melbourne

try detect eye blink in a picture.

If you are motivated enough -- use a webcam to estimate something simple. Eg, a webcam pointed at a deadbolt lock can be used to determine if the door is locked without modifying the door frame or lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back