Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital PID control of buck-boost regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariqusman1

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Respected Members,

I have tried to simulate the classical buck-boost regulator in simulink with PID control but it is not working as it should be. So I need some assistance in this regard. I have downloaded the buck regulator with PID from mathworks it is working fine and the boost is also working fine, but the buck-boost i have made is not working as expected.

Furthermore, if somebody know how to make a mathematical model of Buck-Boost regulator in simulink then it may also resolve my problem of designing a PID compensator. I also need to know the equations required to design the buck-boost regulator. Since I have the buck regulator mathematical model so I will try to learn from the example of buck-regulator mathematical model.

Yours sincerely
Tariq

Respected Members,

I have tried to simulate the classical buck-boost regulator in simulink with PID control but it is not working as it should be. So I need some assistance in this regard. I have downloaded the buck regulator with PID from mathworks it is working fine and the boost is also working fine, but the buck-boost i have made is not working as expected.

Furthermore, if somebody know how to make a mathematical model of Buck-Boost regulator in simulink then it may also resolve my problem of designing a PID compensator. I also need to know the equations required to design the buck-boost regulator. Since I have the buck regulator mathematical model so I will try to learn from the example of buck-regulator mathematical model.

Yours sincerely
Tariq

Hey Tariqusman, i am also facing the same problem. I am unable to design pid for buckboost but for buck and boost it is fine and unfortunately i am unable to resolve the issue. Could u please help me yaar? Did you get any idea where we are going wrong. Kindly please help me. I am waiting for your reply.

Hey Tariqusman, i am also facing the same problem. I am unable to design pid for buckboost but for buck and boost it is fine and unfortunately i am unable to resolve the issue. Could u please help me yaar? Did you get any idea where we are going wrong. Kindly please help me. I am waiting for your reply.

Dear , I have resolved the problem after a long effort. If you need that file then I will send you but you need to pay asmall sum of money in my account. my email address is , I will charge only USD 50 . :idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear , I have resolved the problem after a long effort. If you need that file then I will send you but you need to pay asmall sum of money in my account. my email address is , I will charge only USD 50 . :idea:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]This kind of behavior is not acceptable in this forum, we are a community of members that help each other without asking anything in return.
If you want to help or not is up to you but you can not charge for it, this is completely inappropriate.
You will be banned for 10 days from the forum and if I see any similar post in the future you will be permanently banned.

Alex[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back