Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital oscilloscope Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
usb pc oscilloscope opensource sofware

Maybe later. It this moment we translate our Program AveScope for English.

bitscope 100

New program aviable at our site:

**broken link removed**

laptop oscilloscope circuit

An AVR scope built by Chinese. Only 2MS/S but very simple and cheap. Good for hobbists who don't need high frequency.

jyetech.com digital oscilloscope

ray0812 said:
An AVR scope built by Chinese. Only 2MS/S but very simple and cheap. Good for hobbists who don't need high frequency.

Look very nice, and very cheap indeed. Around €20 for this one, and €25 for the one with more button. I wonder if they also have English documents for their product...

soudez scope

ray0812 said:

Do you have more info about it?

digital oscilloscope project pic .net

New program aviable at our site:

**broken link removed**

schematic oscilloscope

My oscilloscope design is finally finished - hardware as well as software! I put a website together where you can get all the information to build your own:

**broken link removed**

Feedback is always very welcome.

Good luck!

Wolfgang

handheld oscilloscope circuit

Regarding the JYETECH oscilloscope, I have bought a few of them, and I am very happy with it. Although it is not a high end scope, it is fun to play with it. And besides, you can use it as a development board, reprogramming the AVR to do other things. A template file is include for easy development!

There is a new English website, so for more information you can go to:
**broken link removed**

low speed osciloscope project

OK Please Know me about PIC18F4550 USB Oscilloscope

oscilloscope avr usb fpga

I didn't achived your links
Please Links again

oscilloscope usb scheme pcb

Hi, i am designing Digital oscilloscope using Spartan3 + AIO1 as ADC. I am not sure how to measure the freq and voltage, so i can display it on the VGA output. Can anyone advise please.

Thanks you very much :D

30mhz pc based osciloscope circuit

Hi all,

Doe anyone have some code for the soudez-oscilloscope (). I think this is a very intereting project, but I can't find the code anywhere...

Thanx in advance!

T.K.

www.soudez.be/joomla/index.php

ray0812 said:

I don't find anymore the schematics diagram... do you have it?

avr usb scope

Giuss said:
ray0812 said:

I don't find anymore the schematics diagram... do you have it?

for schematics and more info, see website:
**broken link removed**

I think you won't be able to build it yourself for that price.

oscilloscope pc project

I don't find schematics.... do you know here are?

I don't want to build it but only to understand how it works

Bye

jyetech scope problem

What is the price of AveScope and when will it have english?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back