Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All
Hello
Thanks for your attention.
I used the suggested circuit of PT2399 (in its datasheet page 3). but when i made it , i saw high frequency noises in its out put. and its delay and repeat was not good. what should i do for optimizing that? is here any IC excluding PT2399 ? (in cheap price?) or is here any optimized circuit?
Thanks in advance
Goldsmith

PT2399 works absolutely without noise introducing in output and delay is also good. I have assembled almost 5~6 amplifiers already without having any noise.

Dear Raza
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
Is it possible that you give me your schematic ,please?
Thanks
Goldsmith

Sure gold, I will try to upload today. Do you need the Pre-amp circuit integrated with also?

Dear Raza
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
Yes i need . is it possible that you send your schematic for me? , please?
Thanks in advance
Goldsmith

Hi guys
likewise , i'm looking for an optimized circuit.
Thanks
Goldsmith

Hi goldsmith,
Unfortunate I got my system crashed many times just in 4 days and got all my data spoiled in the data disk corruption. And now none of my CAD circuits working, though I am working on it. What I did is just copied the image from PT2399 datasheet and amended as per my components values. Hope this will give you little help. Sorry again for a delayed reply. Will post the complete PRE amplifier circuit based on TL084.

Dear Raza
Hi
Thanks very much for your valuable and helpful attachment .
Appreciate
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.