Status
Not open for further replies.

robojacob

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a best tutorial to build a digital clock using multiplexed 7segment with RTC DS1307 and input nutton facility to set time

I can sugest you perform separate queryes here about each subject ( 7segment + ds1307 ).
There are a lot of examples.

+++

The DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially through an I²C, bidirectional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information.

You should use some microcontroller ic for driving 7-segments and reading
buttons.

More info..................................

**broken link removed**

Look part Technical Documents

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

KAK

andre_teprom,
ur last link is rele very nice,but it's schematic is not very clear. The image quality of the schematic is too low.What r the values of resistances and capacitors??? Also i want c code or BASIC code so that i can modify it later as my wish but this link is only provided with hex code.can u plz help me with coding and dis unknown value of resistances and capacitors??

robojacob,

The schematic file were posted inside a RAR file.
You must open it with OrCAD ( unafortunatelly I don´t have it instaled here );
Also, the code was posted there in Basic format.

Note that another project is presented there at post #16.

+++

thnks 4 reply. actually im talking bout the link given by post#16 where the schematic is nt clear and only hex code is provided.I want the c or basic code to modify later if i wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.