Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital clock by multiplexed 7 segment using ds1307

Status
Not open for further replies.

robojacob

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a best tutorial to build a digital clock using multiplexed 7segment with RTC DS1307 and input nutton facility to set time

I can sugest you perform separate queryes here about each subject ( 7segment + ds1307 ).
There are a lot of examples.

+++

The DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially through an I²C, bidirectional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information.

You should use some microcontroller ic for driving 7-segments and reading
buttons.

More info..................................

**broken link removed**

Look part Technical Documents

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

KAK

andre_teprom,
ur last link is rele very nice,but it's schematic is not very clear. The image quality of the schematic is too low.What r the values of resistances and capacitors??? Also i want c code or BASIC code so that i can modify it later as my wish but this link is only provided with hex code.can u plz help me with coding and dis unknown value of resistances and capacitors??

robojacob,

The schematic file were posted inside a RAR file.
You must open it with OrCAD ( unafortunatelly I don´t have it instaled here );
Also, the code was posted there in Basic format.

Note that another project is presented there at post #16.

+++

thnks 4 reply. actually im talking bout the link given by post#16 where the schematic is nt clear and only hex code is provided.I want the c or basic code to modify later if i wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.