Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digilab 2e and dio2 form Digilent

Status
Not open for further replies.

al_extreme

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anybody has a tutorial, exercise or lab for this board. I baugh this FPGA board and Digilent does not give a lot of tutorial whit the board. So if you know a place or you could send to me a tutorial, exercise or lab it's will be very good for me. Thanks a lot for your help.

I also want to buy the same boards , which softwares and tools come with it ?
are programming etc ... included , or do you have to buy them seperately ?

thanks

no software is include

No software is include but you can download the xilinx webpack for free.

The D2E is a very nice, cheap development kit. It doesn't come with any software, but the Xilinx WebPack should get you up and running in no time. I've been using one for the last 4 months to develop a project at work. The product page for the D2E has a link to a Webpack demo project at: **broken link removed**. The link is in the bottom right hand corner of the page and is called "Reference Design" This demo is great for making sure you can acutally talk to the board and download a design to it.

could you provide link to the above software, Digilent has broken that link. Please give some example or tutorial as starting point

take a look at

h??p://www.digilentinc.com/Materials/referencedesigns.html

To use D2E or D2SB from Digilent, you should:
1. Download Webpack from www.xilinx.com
2. Download reference manual and reference designs from www.digilentinc.com.
3. Use Webpack to implement sample designs on D2E, or you can use constrain file in reference design to your design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back