Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

differential amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie12

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed a positive feedback cross coupled differential amplifier in which I have used supply 1 volt and channel length 32nm using hspice. But I doubt about results which shows dc gain of 16 db ,unity gain bandwidth of 28 Ghz and CMRR of 250db.I want to know whether such large value of cmrr and UGB with low gain possible?? please help!!

Have you ever checked "the stability" ?? I guess your amplifier is not stable so the results which you have obtained have no sense at all..

Have you ever checked "the stability" ?? I guess your amplifier is not stable so the results which you have obtained have no sense at all..

How to check stability .I mean which parameter is to be checked

I have done pole zero analysis of cmos positive feedback differential amplifier Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.