Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Differential amplifier problem . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilal shareef

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using a pressure sensor (MPX2053) for my final year project. the output of the sensor is differential. for that i have designed a circuit that takes the difference of both the output of the sensor and gives their difference at the output. the figure below shows the circuit. .... the problem is that the circuit is working fine in simulation but on hardware it is not working.... please help me... circuit is in the link below... i have used 10K resistors

https://www.google.com.pk/imgres?im...H5GN0wXIwYDwCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CEIQ9QEwBQ&dur=1075

You really need to use an instrumentation amplifier. The circuit you have posted will load the output of the pressure transducer and has unequal loading on the two inputs.

Keith

i have made the instrumentation amplifier but the problem is same .... what to do now ...???

- - - Updated - - -

i have made the instrumentation amplifier but the problem is same .... what to do now ...???

- - - Updated - - -

i have made the instrumentation amplifier but the problem remains there ... what to do now????

You need to show your circuit and also explain what 'your problem' actually is.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back