Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difference Between Synchro Transmitter and Reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilal shareef

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,
Can anybody tell me about the difference between the synchro transmitter, synchro receiver and synchro transformer.

Because when I saw the internal structure of all the three (synchro transmitter, synchro receiver and synchro transformer) I found no difference in the internal winding

And if there is not any difference can we use synchro transformer in place of synchro transmitter

Synchro transmitters and receivers are electrically identical. ... The difference between a TDX and a TDR is that the TDX is a torque transmitter and TDR has electrical angle inputs on both the stator and rotor.

So, I can use synchro receiver as a synchro transmitter .. Right ?? switychandra
Actually I have a motor in which their is a built-in synchro receiver whose shaft is coupled with the motors shaft so I can use that receiver as a transmitter to locate the current shaft position of the motor.. Right ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back