Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dg201cj cmos quad spst analog switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

syee10

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..i am currently using Proteus 7.4 SP3 and i need a model of DG201CJ to design my circuit. But unfortunately i cant find the model of DG201CJ in the Proteus's library. So any suggestion for me whether i can add the model DG201CJ to Proteus's library or find a replacement for it? Or any better suggestion other than above idea?

You can't. You need to build the circuit and test them out. There is one property in switch which is called debouncing. Different switch have different debouncing time. The older the switch the worse the debouncing time.

Reactions: syee10

syee10

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Can someone explain to me what is the function of this CMOS QUAD SPST ANALOG SWITCH? I had search many times with google but i still cant find any site explain about this device in details. If you found a website describing this device please paste the links for my reference. Thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.