Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Development of USB interface to microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

padmavathi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii...i need to transfer data between two microcontrollers with USB interface.the IC i am using is PDIUSBD12 and the microcontroller is AT89C51ED2.i need a sample code in assembly language.
can anyone help me plzzzz.

padmavathi said:
hii...i need to transfer data between two microcontrollers with USB interface.the IC i am using is PDIUSBD12 and the microcontroller is AT89C51ED2.i need a sample code in assembly language.
can anyone help me plzzzz.

Hi you,
I haven't code for this but why do you use the USB interface to tranfer data between two MCU? Because the USB interface is allway used for tranfer betwwen the PC and MCU
I thinhk if you want to tranfer data betwwen 2 MCU, let you use the simple menthod to do it ex : I2C interface(good if the MCU support the I2C interface), RS232 or you can use the IO pin
The USB interface is most userful when you want to communicate the MCU to PC (Endpoint IN,endpoint out)
Best regards,
Vitelvn83

**broken link removed** has som mod.s

Hi

Check this link under Philips PDIUSBD11 and PDIUSBD12
**broken link removed**

but it's better to use RS232 if you are connecting 2 MCU's

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www.i-g.org

the USB data must transfer between the USB host and USB device.In the USB bus i may have more than one device ,bu it should and must have a USB host .and PDIUSBD12 is a device chip. suggest you see the SL811(a USB host chip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back