Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] development board problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksongats

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi frnds, i got the problem in my programmer board when i had tried with at90s8515 is works very well but when i used same programer board for at89s52 it was shows no response from micro controller.......but this board support the micro controller....plz help me frnds i really need it .....thanks

And the board is?Is there on the board programmer ,or you are using .... programmer?

it is an isp programmer threw parallel port ........it works on at90s8515 but not supports at89s52 ...plz help

First thing the reset is inverted in 89Sxx.

The speed for programming for 89Sxx is much lesser than 8515

Better post your circuit / details about your parallel port programmer, we can find out what is wrong

Micro

what programmer softwarer are u using? did u select the proper chip before burning the controller?

The Hardware seems to be fine. The problem must be with software.

There are lot of softwares available in the net. Try some other software and comeup with results

C3 to GND .nothing wrong in the scheme do not see

i had use isppgm 3.7 ya i checked the device number ......i will try another version of this software..then see what happen

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

checked with another version of software but the result is same .........

You can try programmer from here :**broken link removed**
Are you sure that the MCU is OK?Change the HC wit LS in the programmer ,some times do not work correct.Or try the simple programmer like this **broken link removed**

what is the problem??? plz anybody define me....

Finally problem is solved by decreasing the length of ISP...

Status
Not open for further replies.