averafter

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Motor Driver

Dear all,

I want to make a motor driver to drive the power window motor that use to drive up and down the car's window, so far, I have the component like FDD8424, 2N3904, 2N3906, LTP521-2, what kind of circuit should u guys advise me to do? I need to drive the motor in 2 directions, the power window need 12V, nearly 3A to start driving. My input is 5 to run 0V to stop from the controller only, no PWM is produces from my controller, is that possible? And I would like to ask is that FDD8424 needed any heatsink? Should I make a push pull driver for the n&p mosfet? How to prevent the n&p mosfet from dead time? What kind of protection should I make to prevent the mosfet misfunction? Thank you.

I'm not sure I understand your post correctly. Do you have a controller that only produces 5V and 0V or do you need to design a controller that takes 0-5V and
runs the motor on that.
To make the motor reversable you don't need to have a bridge(you can use relays) , but it makes for a better overall solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.