Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing pressure sensor without power source

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbprashanth

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I need to design a pressure sensor that has no power source attached to it. Is it possible to send a signal and get back some other signal, that is a function of pressure using only passive components?

I was thinking of shifting frequencies between a range so that the frequency deviation between the output and input gives me the sensor output. It is imperative that there is not battery or other sources attached to the sensor.

Any help?

Thanks.

hi....prashanth...
u can use the pressure sensor...that can shows the dual frequency to operate in dual mode.....
the thing is that the initial frequency must match with the phase & frequency of pressure sensor.....

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

further no idea

A lot of pressure sensors appear as just a resistor bridge circuit.
You can find examples with this link.

**broken link removed**

@ btbass....
The sensor in that link you gave needs 3-10V DC supply. My problem is, how do I deliver that voltage through a wireless medium?

@ pateldivyesh68@gmail.com
I am not sure I understand you... What is it about the initial frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back