Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing a homemade PC oscilloscope circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinatra

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all.
Does anybody arround know about any simple, easy to build osciloscope circuit that can be interfaced to a pc (serial or parallel ports)? A homemade sampling head (not real time) would already be usefull....
My old osciloscope just stoped working and I would like to build something reasonable that could replyce it :D
Thanks to all.
S.

homemade pc oscilloscope

You may want to check bitscope.com
or velleman K7103 .

Mitsuko

pc scope project

Take a look at www.bitscope.com . You´ll find a complete osciloscope, to conect to a PC, with 2 channels at 100MHz. You can download all the project and software for it. And you can also buy some of he parts for it. I never build it but some of the comments over the net are quit good.

velleman k7103

Hi,

I have a Velleman scope with 2 channels not finish the assemby since I got an other one.
If somone is interested ...

hc

:p

homemade oscilloscope

Yeah, Bitscope sounds good! It is not only an oscilloscope, it is
also a logic analyser and it is a open project. They are still
developing new addon modules and software for Windows and
Linux...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com