Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Designing a 2KW Pure Sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

electro13

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Im trying to design a 2 Kilowatt power inverter to be used for a solar system, I've designed and built a 150 watt modified sine wave inverter before, but i know a 2 KW is different.

Can someone help direct me in the right direction, or place to look for designs and read more about it, or help me by pointing the main differences and modification to design such inverter.

thank you

Sine wave inverters appear to be a popular project.

There is more than one topology to choose from.

You're likely to find useful info in the list of similar threads, at the bottom of this page.

Pure sine wave inverter circuit

230V, 50Hz, 1.5KVA, Full bridge pure sine wave inverter circuit using sinusoidal pulse width modulation. I have included circuit diagram using IGBT, PIC18F886 circuit diagram, Assembly language program for PIC16F886 and HEX file in PDF format. Please login and download PDF file.

Attachments

• SPWM Circuit.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 398
Please see attached PDF file

Attachments

• SPWM Circuit.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 212

Im trying to design a 2 Kilowatt power inverter to be used for a solar system

One of the critical aspects of a project like this is to synchronize the phase and amplitude of the waveform generated vs. the electricity supplied. By increasing the amplitude and advancing a phase it is possible even to perform a negative consumption, or in other words, you can sell energy to operators of electrical energy distribution, but this requires an approval depending of the region where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.