Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of wb synthesizer (3-7G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

banner

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wb pll

Hi,
i am going to design wb synthesizer (3G~7G). now i am using one loop PLL, but the phase noise is not desired.teh desires phase noise is atleast -126dBc/Hz at offset 100KHz. anohther desired parameter is 1ms locktime. would you please help me with the structurethat i can get the desired parameters?
and another question, in a pll i can not reach the phase noise of the VCO which is mentioned in the datasheet, even at the distance of 100KHz of the desired signal, while the loop filter is less than 10KHz? what could the problem be?
tnx

I think your spec. is not accurate, -126dBc/Hz@100KHz is too tough in 3G~7G range

buckaroo said:
I think your spec. is not accurate, -126dBc/Hz(at)100KHz is too tough in 3G~7G range

I think so, maybe it is -126dBc/Hz@1MHz

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back