Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of microwave coupler

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshah

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hybrid coupler ansoft designer

Hi abdul,

do you need geometrical design in HFSS? Microwave coupler can easily be simulated in ansoft designer. Also, what kind of coupler do you need? do you need quadrature hybrid, lange coupler, coupled line coupler? What level of coupling factor do you need? 3 dB, 5 dB, how much?

Thanks

design microwave coupler

Hello Abdul,

As Shah mentioned, you need to give those details to design a coupler.Based on the coupling required only you can decide the distance between main line and coupled line.The type of coupler and frequency of operation all these factors are necessary to design a coupler.

lange coupler hfss

Hi

It is a bad idea to start coupler design in HFSS. You should know at least initial dimensions to start analysisg/optimizing in HFSS beforehand. Any MW circut simulator will provide good starting data.

flyhigh

hfss 30db coupler mesh

i know its a bad idea but we have diven an asignment

directional coupler is a 4 port device device must operate in x band region

no special specifcations length can be varied

i just need a proper design
even if its not in x band region i will adjust that

i need a design with proper xitations and mesh operation
plz help me out

coupler designer

Hi Abdul,

I have never simulated a directional coupler in ansoft hfss. But it can be a very good topic to work out. It can be really easy to do ansoft design. Also, do you want to see electromagnetic field distribution in ansoft hfss. One more thing here, I can't understand why do you want hfss design. The reason behind is that you can easily do eletromagnetic simulation in ansoft designer using a microstrip design or strip line design. HFSS is specifically used to simulate geometries like rectangular, circular, or whichever shape. I mean to say that you can analyze electromagnetic fields there. I need to think about your question. If you can give me more specifications or please double check the question because it is not a very good question to do such simulation.

Thanks

microwave couple design

Need more specific requriement for frequency , bandwidth, coupling, Isolation?

microwave couplers hfss

ive said i just need the design ill adjust frequency bandwidth an other para meters

design rule coupleur lange 10gh

a model of 30 dB coupler for VSWR dectector

dr-hfss.com

can any1 help me about directional coupler wave guide.i need to design that..

3db coupler in ansoft

what is the difference b/w simple coupler and wave guide coupler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back