Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
reflection type dro

hi all,
i am new in this forum and this is my first post
i am designing a DRO at the moment ,the problem is that i have very few resources thus i am wondering if any one can help me with any.
thanks in advance

dielectric resonator dro application note

well i have found some interesting application notes on the cel.com sight ,
search for an1035 it's all dro...
besides a less discriptive application note by siemens on siemens.com
you will need to simulate the dielectric cavity on a 3d EM simulator to be able to get the coupling coefficient (β) and the distance from the in feed as far as i remember ..
if u get any thing just strew it over ...
you will find a paper attached here it might be of some use don't forget the subharminc oscillations test it might alter the whole system performence

talaat

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
dielectric resonator oscillator

pl indicate exactly what kinda help u require... i mean papers, notes, books, references, tools.. what exactly is the problem that u r facing...
regards.

reflection-type dielectric resonator oscillator

hello,
my problem is that i can't really run the harmonic balance simulation properley , i did everything that's s in the text book and when i put the oscillator test port in the simulation it gives me strange error messages like(the point 1+j*0 is encircled in a ccw direction hence nyquist criteria is not satisfied) and i really don't know hoe to choose the proper value for the oscport of the harmonic balance so what should be done??? i am using @ds by the way...
thanks in advance

Re: design of a reflection type dielectric resonator oscilla

We can offer **broken link removed**your DRO,custom design avaiable from www.accutemicro.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…