Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design GSM cellular network

Status
Not open for further replies.

linaa

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please helps me in my project

that is
Required to provide an initial design for a GSM cellular network covering the Gaza Strip. In particular, the topology of the network including cells and clusters need to be determined. In addition, an initial frequency plan need to be provided.

Your design should take into account the following details:

• Frequency Spectrum: 50 MHz

• Up link: 824 – 849 MHz
• Down link: 869 – 894 MHz

• Each carrier has a bandwidth of 200 KHz.
• Divided into 25 KHz slots.
• Each slot can be shared by 3 calls.

• Mobile phone penetration: 25%

• During a busy hour:
o Number of call = 30 per seconds.
o Duration of call = 5 minutes.

• Blocking probability = 0.1

I cant understand how can use this number in my design

please provied me with any idea that can help me.

The GSM network architecture is now well established and with the other later cellular systems now established and other new ones being deployed, the basic GSM network architecture has been updated to interface to the network elements required by these systems.

Hi Lina,

did u ask about matlab implementation for a GSM system, if yes I will send you a full code for that.

Regards

mankeer said:
Hi Lina,

did u ask about matlab implementation for a GSM system, if yes I will send you a full code for that.

Regards

can you send me that code?

thank you brother

Hey mankeer,can u send me the code for GSM system...am also working on the design part of the system

hi mankeer
thanks alot
but i dont need matlab implementation
i need how to distrbute the access point in the network

Hey plz send me GSM simulation code. my id is manasa_2605@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 ----------

Hey thanks for code.
but it giving error Undefined function or variable 'project_1025'. plz help me how to solve it

Can you send me the code to benja2005@yahoo.fr.??

I want to simulate handover between 2 different GSM networks on Dual Mobile phones.
Thank you

Hi Lina,

Regards

yes ,sir m also search matlab implementation for a gsm system,plz send me full code .............plz tell me how to implement cell and channel in matlab.m doing m.tech.and thesis implementation is going on so i need your help ..plz help me ...........thank you.........

---------- Post added at 08:13 ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 ----------

your attacted file is not open .....plz help..

Hi All,

Here's the attached files.

enjoy.

Did anyone find the code? I will be grateful. I need it badly. if you could send to my email: benja2005@yahoo.fr.
Dear mankeer, give me the code please

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

Dear Mankeer,
I have seen your code. It helpfull an ddocumented. How can I simulate handover according to the ploted signal power?
If any has not found the code from Mankeer. Please let me know

can you please provide me the matlab code for any dynamic channel allocation algorithm for gsm network.

Thanks...

have you found the code for cell design and channel allocation???if yes please fwd me too...
Thanks in advance...

Hi , i have a project that i should plan a GSM cell in matlab , could you plz help me ???

Status
Not open for further replies.