Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design fractal antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghalibafan

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fractal antenna

hi all.
which kind of software is suitable for design of fractal antennas ?
i want to design sierpiniski carpet/gasket

thank you

fractal antenna design

The first question is what can you afford? Then you have to look at the general characteristics of the antenna you want to design,

Maybe then you can start to consider the different software packages.

fractal antennas

IE3D is the best one for Planar antenna

best fractal antenna

I think this link will help u about fractal antenna

The software used is CST MICROWAVE STUDIO

**broken link removed**

designing fractal antennas

MoM based full wave EM analysis CAD tools like ADS momentum, Ansoft Ensemble are good option for simulation of fractal antennas

to design a fracatal anteena

i want to design fractal antenna too.. i want to use matlab with the functions of rwg (em matlab prgramming book)

does anybody know if that programme calculates fringing fields or not? is there any other programme which can i integrate with matlab? i want to optimize antenna gain with matlab programmes.. How can i do that? i will uze the antenna so i must rely on the accuracy of the programme

how to fractal antenna

you can read this paper with code

to design a fractal anteena

Hi,

I am working with Fractal antenna ....My thesis was about the fractal antennas it was 3 years ago.

first you must specify if you want to design :

1- wire fractal antennas : use free software called 4NEC-2 very good
2- Patch fractal antennas: you can use Ansoft designer or HFSS.

regards

Mustafa

Re: fractal antenna

:twisted::cool:
hi all.
which kind of software is suitable for design of fractal antennas ?
i want to design sierpiniski carpet/gasket.please give me the answers

:arrow::);-)8O:|:-:)???::wink::grin::?::grin:

thank you

½εξΠΠΦ

Re: fractal antenna

I am working with HFSS,for designing its not bad,I am designing sierpinski gasket right now!!!!!What is your feeding method?

- - - Updated - - -

I am working with HFSS,for designing its not bad,I am designing sierpinski gasket right now!!!!!What is your feeding method?

i am now working on koch- like sided sierpenski gasket multifractal antenna ( in HFSS)..and i am stuck with designing as the structure is getting complicated.Can anyone help me by sending any design..thankx in advance.....

hai ,i am also doing final project on fractal antenna ,pls give me detailed information to do the antenna in hfss 13 .please can anyone help me step by step procedure to design in hfss ,my mail id is yoga.mathi@yahoo.com.....
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back